For both children and adults, we recommend a professional dental cleaning and check-up be performed every six months. With regular visits, we can detect problems early and help you maintain your oral and overall health.
- Review of dental concerns, dental chart and medical history
- Dental X-rays if needed
- Cleaning of teeth and gums by a Dental Hygienist to remove bacterial plaque and tartar
- Polish of teeth surfaces to removed stain
- Dental examination by a dentist including oral cancer screening and TMJ evaluation
- For children ages 6-18, Topical Fluoride treatment
View the video below from the American Dental Association about dental check-ups.