- Bite on gauze firmly for 15-20 minutes, site can drain for as long as 24-hours
- Don’t spit, suck on candies or suck though a straw
- Don’t rinse your mouth , and don’t brush or floss next to the site
- Don’t smoke or use tobacco. Avoid tobacco for at least 24-hours because it slows healing
- Limit yourself to calm activities
- Don’t drink hot, carbonated, or alcoholic drinks, and avoid hot or spicy foods
If you have been told you need a tooth extraction , CALL 608-222-8080 OR CLICK TODAY TO REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT.