KöR Permanent Teeth Whitening
- KöR is the only recognized system in the world that will whiten tetracycline (dark) stained teeth, which was previously thought to be impossible.
- KöR is the first company in the world to continuously refrigerate the whitening gels from the moment of manufacture through delivery to you, ensuring absolute potency and effectiveness. Refrigeration is a key part of the KöR system.
- With KöR you whiten while you sleep in total comfort. No need to find time to whiten during your busy day. And KöR-Seal Whitening Trays are so comfortable that most patients wake up in the morning having forgotten the trays were even in their mouth.
- With easy periodic at-home maintenance, your teeth will stay white permanently, even while you continue to drink red wine, tea, coffee, etc.
- During the whitening process, the vast majority of patients typically experience very low to no teeth sensitivity at all.
- The KöR procedure is comfortable and decades of scientific research and millions of whitening cases have proven KöR Whitening is entirely safe for teeth and gums. The result is a radiantly white, natural appearing smile that you will LOVE!
Take-Home, Full Mouth Whitening
Full Mouth Whitening is an at-home whitening system. This system requires 2 visits to our office. At the first visit we take impressions to create custom trays just for you. On your return visit you receive your custom trays and whitening gel. Full Mouth Whitening is perfect for the person looking for whitening at home at their convenience. This is the most common type of whitening treatment we prescribe.
Crest Supreme Professional White Strips
Up to 80% more whitening than the leading retail brand, and no dental impression required. Crest Supreme Professional White strips are the way to go for those who have a little extra time to whiten and/or those that don’t like having impressions taken. Our most economical option, Crest Supreme Professional White Strips are also an excellent choice for the person that wants to “test-drive” whitening to see if whitening is right for them.
PLEASE NOTE: Whitening is a cosmetic dental procedure well established for its safety.
Although the whitening process is effective on most discolored teeth, result are not guaranteed.
What Our Patients Are Saying
My family and I have been patients of Dr. Kirkpatrick for 18 years! We love the people there and as a previously ‘nervous’ dental patient I can say I honestly have no fear there. Recently Dr. To performed a crown and as with Dr. K., it was an easy experience for me. She did extra bit of cosmetic work on a front tooth crack and in past the 2 dentists have done simple things like smooth a fringed tooth that was wearing away a bit so as to improve the look of my smile, on the house! Who does this kind of customer service anymore? DOORCREEK DENTAL THAT’S WHO! From young children through concerns adults have regarding aging teeth DoorCreek covers everyone’s needs.
Door Creek Dental – professional, personable and positive Our family has relied on Door Creek Dental for dental care for years. We appreciate the pleasant and professional manner in this office as well as the great chair-side manner of hygienists, nurses and doctors. I am confident that Dr. Kirkpatrick is practical and knowledgeable in making viable recommendations that are exactly what I need to maintain good oral health. Dr. Kirkpatrick’s wit and respectful banter while smiling staff look on makes me feel I’m among friends in addition to receiving good dental care. Overall, my experience with Door Creek Dental has always been positive. We will continue with Door Creek Dental in the future.
I use to hate going to the Dentist! Since I met Michelle my hygienist I actually enjoy going regularly to see her! She has taken my teeth from bad to really really nice in just a few visits. Great Dr and office staff! Highly recommended!!
My first time visit to Door Creek Dental office was THE BEST. Brittany and Dr. Kirkpatrick made me feel very comfortable and ‘at home’. My cleaning and my examination was very thorough. I’m looking forward to my next visit in August. My second visit to Door Creek Dental was as good as the first! To begin with the staff at the front desk are THE BEST. Their easy, happy manner puts one at ease immediately. I met Jennifer for the first time. She took time to get to know me and then did a thorough cleaning. I’m happy to have located a great dental team.
Can’t say enough good things about staff and doctors here. They got me in for an emergency tooth issue with little problem. Have been with them since before Dr. Kirkpatrick came on board. Never have had bad experience ever. Most of extended family also go here. We travel from out of state to receive treatment from them, that is how much we think of them and their service.