Be Proud of Your Smile!
A smile is one of your most eye-catching features. With dentistry’s many advances, you no longer have to settle for misshaped, chipped or stained teeth. Now you have choices that can help you smile with confidence. Even the smallest change in your smile can make a dramatic difference in the way you look and feel about yourself. Talk to a Door Creek Dental provider about the options most suitable for you.
- Tooth whitening (bleaching) brightens teeth that are discolored or stained. Here at Door Creek Dental we help patients whiten their smile either in one-visit to our office, or dispense a system for you to use at home.
- Bonding can improve the appearance of teeth that are broken, stained, cracked, chipped, or have spaces between them. With bonding, tooth-colored materials are applied to the tooth surface.
- Enamel shaping involves modifying teeth to improve their appearance. The process can be combined with bonding and is usually quick and comfortable, results can be seen immediately.
- Veneers are thin custom-made shells made to cover the front side of teeth. These shells are made of tooth-colored materials. Veneers are used to change the appearance on teeth that are chipped or worn, permanently stained, poorly shaped or slightly crooked.
- Orthodontic treatment is not just for kids. At Door Creek Dental we perform Invisalign orthodontics. This is a removable retainer that is worn for a period of time that helps straighten your teeth. Call Door Creek Dental to have a consult today.
View the video below from the Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry about Cosmetic Dentistry treatment.
Learn more about Cosmetic Dental Procedures by visiting this link to the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
What Our Patients Are Saying
My family and I have been patients of Dr. Kirkpatrick for 18 years! We love the people there and as a previously ‘nervous’ dental patient I can say I honestly have no fear there. Recently Dr. To performed a crown and as with Dr. K., it was an easy experience for me. She did extra bit of cosmetic work on a front tooth crack and in past the 2 dentists have done simple things like smooth a fringed tooth that was wearing away a bit so as to improve the look of my smile, on the house! Who does this kind of customer service anymore? DOORCREEK DENTAL THAT’S WHO! From young children through concerns adults have regarding aging teeth DoorCreek covers everyone’s needs.
Door Creek Dental – professional, personable and positive Our family has relied on Door Creek Dental for dental care for years. We appreciate the pleasant and professional manner in this office as well as the great chair-side manner of hygienists, nurses and doctors. I am confident that Dr. Kirkpatrick is practical and knowledgeable in making viable recommendations that are exactly what I need to maintain good oral health. Dr. Kirkpatrick’s wit and respectful banter while smiling staff look on makes me feel I’m among friends in addition to receiving good dental care. Overall, my experience with Door Creek Dental has always been positive. We will continue with Door Creek Dental in the future.
I use to hate going to the Dentist! Since I met Michelle my hygienist I actually enjoy going regularly to see her! She has taken my teeth from bad to really really nice in just a few visits. Great Dr and office staff! Highly recommended!!
My first time visit to Door Creek Dental office was THE BEST. Brittany and Dr. Kirkpatrick made me feel very comfortable and ‘at home’. My cleaning and my examination was very thorough. I’m looking forward to my next visit in August. My second visit to Door Creek Dental was as good as the first! To begin with the staff at the front desk are THE BEST. Their easy, happy manner puts one at ease immediately. I met Jennifer for the first time. She took time to get to know me and then did a thorough cleaning. I’m happy to have located a great dental team.
Can’t say enough good things about staff and doctors here. They got me in for an emergency tooth issue with little problem. Have been with them since before Dr. Kirkpatrick came on board. Never have had bad experience ever. Most of extended family also go here. We travel from out of state to receive treatment from them, that is how much we think of them and their service.