Reveal dental conditions that cannot be easily seen:
- Decay inside and between teeth
- Signs of gum disease such as loss of bone around teeth
- Tooth abcess and infections
- Developing, unerupted teeth
To minimize exposure:
- Radiographs are taken only on an as-needed basis
- Our clinicians ensure proper positioning of the radiograph cone to isolate exposure
- We use digital radiography which has the lowest possible exposure – up to 100 times less exposure.
View the video below from the American Dental Association about dental x-rays.