KöR Permanent Teeth Whitening
BEFORE Treatment AFTER Treatment
- KöR is the only recognized system in the world that will whiten tetracycline (dark) stained teeth, which was previously thought to be impossible.
- KöR is the first company in the world to continuously refrigerate the whitening gels from the moment of manufacture through delivery to you, ensuring absolute potency and effectiveness. Refrigeration is a key part of the KöR system.
- With KöR you whiten while you sleep in total comfort. No need to find time to whiten during your busy day. And KöR-Seal Whitening Trays are so comfortable that most patients wake up in the morning having forgotten the trays were even in their mouth.
- With easy periodic at-home maintenance, your teeth will stay white permanently, even while you continue to drink red wine, tea, coffee, etc.
- During the whitening process, the vast majority of patients typically experience very low to no teeth sensitivity at all.
- The KöR procedure is comfortable and decades of scientific research and millions of whitening cases have proven KöR Whitening is entirely safe for teeth and gums. The result is a radiantly white, natural appearing smile that you will LOVE!
Take-Home, Full Mouth Whitening
Full Mouth Whitening is an at-home whitening system. This system requires 2 visits to our office. At the first visit we take impressions to create custom trays just for you. On your return visit you receive your custom trays and whitening gel. Full Mouth Whitening is perfect for the person looking for whitening at home at their convenience. This is the most common type of whitening treatment we prescribe.
Crest Supreme Professional White Strips
Up to 80% more whitening than the leading retail brand, and no dental impression required. Crest Supreme Professional White strips are the way to go for those who have a little extra time to whiten and/or those that don’t like having impressions taken. Our most economical option, Crest Supreme Professional White Strips are also an excellent choice for the person that wants to “test-drive” whitening to see if whitening is right for them.
PLEASE NOTE: Whitening is a cosmetic dental procedure well established for its safety.
Although the whitening process is effective on most discolored teeth, result are not guaranteed.